Sunday 24 March 2013

Holy Moley Second Year

I'm in second year already and over half way through. I can't quite believe it. It's been such an interesting time and I've done so much and learnt even more despite having illnesses that can't yet be identified and constant trips to the dentist.

Climbed for the first time outdoors on real rock.
Crossed freezing cold rivers.
Made cake.
Gone to cubs.
Gone camping.
Made cake.
Written assignments and passed some.
Organised events.
Completed CWA training.
And made even more cake.

Been a busy year so far but I have still managed to have time to myself and went on a lovely romantic week away with my boyfriend and I'm off to Revolution: Isle of Wight 2013 in a couple of days. So really deep down it's all pretty damn awesome my life. And I wouldn't change a thing not for anything.
 Hill days

 Ruby decided to slide down the hill.


 Made it. But the wrong top.

 On Skye
 Found the right top this time.

Orienteering at OB.


Slacklining
 Trip to Edinburgh.

 Even the lecturers like to get involved when we play outside.
 In Edinburgh with the boyfriend. Love him so much.




 Mmmmm cake....


 All dressed up to pick up pizza.
 Squirrel <3

 Waiting for dinner.
View at lunch from the hills
 Got a postcard from India. Miss the best friend so much.
 Went for the Santa look after burning my face making pancakes.

 Bought the boyfriend dinner.
 We're responsible will the Cubs are there.
 Made myself lemon cheesecake for my birthday.
 We did some questionable yoga.
Some of the weather we've been having whilst I've been stuck inside doing uni work.

Made a black forest gateau just cause I felt like it.

Though I must say I don't like how when uploading my photos half of them got muddled up but I can't be bothered to fix it so oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment